Finding fellow Disney goers...

Nicolet

Original Poster
Hi All,

New to this but I was wondering if there was a site to find Annual Disney passholders to meet. I have only been in Florida a little over 2 years and I lost my Disney friend in a tragic accident recently. She was my only friend who would go with me on the weekends. I am looking for more people to meet who love Disney as much as her and I.

epcotisbest

Hi All,

New to this but I was wondering if there was a site to find Annual Disney passholders to meet. I have only been in Florida a little over 2 years and I lost my Disney friend in a tragic accident recently. She was my only friend who would go with me on the weekends. I am looking for more people to meet who love Disney as much as her and I.
Can't really help you with your question but will say sorry about your friend.
Welcome to the forum.

Nicolet

Original Poster
Thank you I appreciate that... It is very unfortunate to lose someone but even more when they were the only person to share the same passion. I have no kids so I am like a huge child myself and its just hard to find a similar crowd so I turned to this site... thanks for your condolences...

epcotisbest

Thank you I appreciate that... It is very unfortunate to lose someone but even more when they were the only person to share the same passion. I have no kids so I am like a huge child myself and its just hard to find a similar crowd so I turned to this site... thanks for your condolences...
Losing someone is difficult, especially someone you are close to whom you share a special interest with.
My wife and I have no kids either and we have been going to WDW without kids for many many years. I never went as a kid so have been making up for that and I am now a big ole kid when there.
I am sure you will find someone who will share your interest in Disney. Perhaps when you do you can take a trip and do something special to honor the memory of your friend.

Nicolet

Original Poster
This is exactly what I want to do as I have not been back since December when she passed. I remember her telling me a lot about this site so when I renewed my pass, I figured I would check it out to see if I could find someone here. Thank you for responding :)

Sans Souci

Hi All,

You might get a few takers if you post in this sub-forum:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/forums/wdw-meetups.133/

:)

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Sorry hear about your friend. Any loss of a loved one is always difficult. I don't know of a dedicated annual passholder site, but if you hang around these boards or go to the one the previous poster mentioned you might have luck. It might help to start a thread there and give a little info about yourself (nothing too personal). But maybe a general age range of people you are looking to hang out with, what you like to do (dinning, attractions, touring style), possible dates, you might get people who are interested or spark a new friendship.

Alijg

Hi Nicolet. I'm moving to Orlando March 6th, I don't know anyone in the area, I love Disney World and I'm an annual passholder. I will be living pretty close to the parks so if you want to meetup at one of the parks sometime, I'm game.

Nicolet

Original Poster
Hi Nicolet. I'm moving to Orlando March 6th, I don't know anyone in the area, I love Disney World and I'm an annual passholder. I will be living pretty close to the parks so if you want to meetup at one of the parks sometime, I'm game.
Hi Ali

Welcome to Orlando :) please shoot me an email, would love to exchange numbers and meet up sometime! Always fun to meet new friends!

Here is my email nicole.terrigno@gmail.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom