Trip Report Finding Adventures at WDW (Sept. 2015)

It's been a few months since we came back from our last WDW trip. Our family has a tradition of going at least once a year. We aren't from the US so it's a bit more costly, but somehow we always make it work! This time we (my mom, my brother and me) booked in Disney's All Star Music (we got flashbacks to our first time staying at a Disney hotel - this is the first time we repeat this one. It was really nice seeing all the changes they did throughout the years - that new food court though ^.^). Anyways we got there in the Disney's Magical Express and it was very fun and exciting as always. We even did the trivias they present on our way to our hotel.

The CM who checked us in - Roberto - was super nice and saw my excitement as I received my new pink magicband. He gave us pins to celebrate and even helped us set in our room (since for some reason our magicbands couldn't open the doors of the room). He really did made our first day magical, always very nice and patient regarding our room. We even found out he knew the husband of one aunt of ours which is totally crazy because it's a small world after all..

Anyways, we got our room far back (we somehow always manage to get this very building). I was super excited to spend the night at Epcot because that's what we planned. I was excited to the max. Ready with my Minnie gear and Minnie backpack. Can't you tell I love her to bits?
tumblr_nwhobbw0Ue1uzq8fgo1_540.jpg

My brother is in the stage of no photos so it was so difficult to take pics of him at times. Here's a peek of my brother and his weirdness and the building we stayed in at the Music.
tumblr_nwhobbw0Ue1uzq8fgo2_540.jpg

tumblr_nwhobbw0Ue1uzq8fgo3_540.jpg

Then we placed in our boots (hehe) and went towards our first night at the WDW.
tumblr_nwhobbw0Ue1uzq8fgo4_540.jpg

Back to old friend Epcot. This is one of our favorite parks because of the countries and TEST TRACK. We love it. Anyways we hardly took pictures the first day because we wanted to sink in the atmosphere and really enjoy it. We even had FP+ for that day and we did everything we had planned. For the next day we would repeat it and actually take pictures. We had our three FP+ for Mission Space, Test Track and Spaceship Earth. We saw the fireworks at night and completed most of the front of the park including Innoventions and Club Cool. We had a blast seeing Nemo and friends and the divers under water waving at us. Our first day was truly magical, but the next is even more exciting. But for now end of day one. To be continued..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom