Finally!! Pet items are in the parks! :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Original Poster
Will check these out next time there! Thanks for the update.
Your welcome! :). Nothing for cats yet but this is a move in the right direction. My 3 furry children can finally get some souvenirs when we go! Mine would destroy the toys in prob no time as they are strong chewers But maybe we can get some cute collars for them and take a cute pic! They live outdoors as I have allergies and they are all 65-85 lbs but hopefully I can find them something. So excited! :)

jayhawkmickey

Yes, yes, yes, yes! About time, it's been three years since we could get the "kids" a proper souvenir from WDW. Their chew toy Mickey and Minnie are all sewn together and sad looking. They will gladly get my money in 26 days. This and POC staying open for our trip, looks like Walt is smiling down on us.

sxeensweet

Original Poster
That's good news, thanks for sharing @sxeensweet! We have only kitties, so will have to keep waiting but I hope it will all come back and in the meantime all Disney Doggies will have new toys. :)
Your welcome!! The last time I was able to buy something for our fur babies was 2008! They had a cute dog shaped tin with Pluto on it with dog treats in it. Never saw anything since so this is awesome! :)

sxeensweet

Original Poster
@Tiggerish Here is a pic of what I bought in 2008 in Wilderness Lodge's gift shop. We were there for a dining ressie and I went check things out in there and luckily found this. Never saw this anywhere else in the parks etc. :)
image.jpg

ItlngrlBella

This is great news! In 2004/5 there was a section of a store at DTD that featured pet items but it was limited. I had bought our dog a neck-scarf (like Mr. Furley), and Mickey ears.

When we were last at DTD (2013), it was gone. So glad more pet items will be featured, but this looks limited too. Would love to see a little pet specialty store at DTD.

RonAnnArbor

There actually is a pet specialty store at DTD, an outdoor stand right at the top of the deck next to the Margharita bar -- it has all kinds of really cute pet items, but it does not have Disney-branded gear, which is what I think most people want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom