FINALLY going back...

Original Poster
It's been almost 5 years since my last trip to Disney World and I am thrilled to be in the planning stages for a return trip this November. I have read about the many changes going on around the parks but I still have a few questions.

Captain EO! I know they brought it back after MJ passed away but I'm not sure if it's still open? Is Captain EO still there and if so, are there any plans to close it before November?

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. We will be there around the middle of November but we are not planning on attending the Christmas party. I've seen pictures of the Castle decked out in Christmas lights but I have read that they only have the Christmas lights on the Castle turned on during the Christmas party. Is this true?

Thanks!

Rowdy

It's been almost 5 years since my last trip to Disney World and I am thrilled to be in the planning stages for a return trip this November. I have read about the many changes going on around the parks but I still have a few questions.

Captain EO! I know they brought it back after MJ passed away but I'm not sure if it's still open? Is Captain EO still there and if so, are there any plans to close it before November?

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. We will be there around the middle of November but we are not planning on attending the Christmas party. I've seen pictures of the Castle decked out in Christmas lights but I have read that they only have the Christmas lights on the Castle turned on during the Christmas party. Is this true?

Thanks!

The Christmas lights are turned on every single night regardless of the Christmas party or not!

Also, don't take any of the bad news you may see around here seriously. It's hardly noticeable in the parks. People here nit-pick. Enjoy your visit!!!

real mad hatter

Good Call.

Rowdy is spot on,why so many people complain about the silliest things is beyond me.We do the 14 day vacation every two years and this year will be our fifth and looking forward to all the new and old stuff,including wee Stitch.:wave:

Tinkerbella16

How exciting! Its been 4 years for me and I'm finally going back in September so I know exactly how you feel! This will be the longest in between trips for me, so the excitement is even more than normal! Have a great time and I agree with the others about people complaining about the smallest things! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom