Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

Dragonman

James Alucobond

I don't pretend for a moment that it portends something super exciting, but an exterior refurb akin to what The Seas just got would be welcome. The signage in general is very much of the same era as what they just obliterated at Electric Umbrella, the current paint scheme isn't great, the fountain sculpture needs some rehab, and the blue lampposts are tired and dated. Wouldn't mind seeing the new light fixtures from the updated rose walk make their way up top, honestly.

Cmdr_Crimson

🎶When an old sign, takes a vacation. The Internet goes nuts, with speculation…🎶
Nope......Until you see them covering DVC Memebers Lounge sign with a plastic garbage bag and they announce it being moved to another VIP lounge somewhere in Epcot, Figment gets shifted to Mickey's old M&G at Magic Eye, Joy's M&G Ends and gets kicked out of the Pavilion.....Then you can start Speculations...

Epcot82Guy

If true (salt ready), that's a very interesting and disappointing statement. Aside from WS, those attractions need help. It greatly concerns me what they are viewing as even greater problems. I fear the underbuilt - overbudget/unneeded - poorly maintained winds may be crossing a bit.

Figments Friend

Mission:Space seems to still hold up to me.
Not really seeing what might cause it to be considered in need of a update.

Spaceship Earth however…
We all know the track needs work after 40+ years of operation, and a few show scenes could be refurbed or refreshed.

The Imagination Pavillion as a whole needs a complete rethink.
But everyone here and elsewhere already knows this.
The ride through Attraction, overall layout of the Pavilion, and even the upper level all need a rethink.

-

imagineer97

In the Parks
No
I don't doubt this for a second. I was told by my source that the next few years are going to be tough times for us, with very little going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom