Rumor Figment, well, to be replaced by Figment

pdude81

The new lounge is in addition to existing ones.
I assume this for the short term, but they would need a replacement in place before shutting down the existing lounge, which I believe is set to run through the end of 2024 at this point (or as long as they keep extending).

Rodj

This made me laugh, the dedicated audio track for "Moon Channing" didn't play at all(except for the separate audio track that plays in the main finale area):

Fun technical fact, in the main finale area, each of the Figment voice lines plays out of their own individual speaker, this is why you will mainly hear "low pitched Figment" if you are sitting in the back(though this is more due to a volume balancing issue). This stream also reveals that once the ride vehicle fully enters the 2nd part of the finale, it silences the audio in the main area.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
I don't appreciate that the base of the bucket is still neon orange. Other than that, it's pretty nice, but if Disney is hoping for another Figment popcorn bucket rush I think they may be mistaken.
Personally, I think it's rather garish, which is par for Disney merchandising these days in my eyes. And dropping one (admittedly, without having held it in my hands to know how durable it feels) seems like it would shatter it into many pieces.

Think they'll have any left at the end of the festival?

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
And yet they haven't even made a Spaceship Earth one....Yet.
It boggles my mind that unless I've missed it the only wdw park icon to have a popcorn bucket or sipper based off of it is Typhoon Lagoon with the Miss Tilly sipper last year. Seems like a slam dunk merch line
Typhoon-Lagoon-H2O-Glow-Nights-2022-Miss-Tilly-Sipper-Featured-Blanken.jpg

Rodj

This video Disney made for the new bucket shows that it has a button and LEDs at the bottom that flash different colors:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom