Figment Opens his Home

General Grizz

Original Poster
I just got word that Figment opened up his new home today -- go to Epcot's original Kodak Camera Center and meet 6 foot Figment in his new "open house."

Photos would be appreciated!

Gregory

Thanks for the info, Grizz...

If anyone can get pictures, I'm sure we'd all love to see them!

Its too bad Dreamfinder won't be joining him...

General Grizz

Original Poster
Gregory said:
Thanks for the info, Grizz...

If anyone can get pictures, I'm sure we'd all love to see them!

Its too bad Dreamfinder won't be joining him...
I don't think Dreamfinder would WANT to join a 6 foot Figment. He'd be crushed. :)

Maybe one day Figment can return to his original self and join Dreamfinder. Until then, the giant has a cave to sleep in.

Figments Friend

Well as long as it looks good and is done with some clever taste to it, it should go ver well with us serious Figment Freaks like me.

I think Figment will finally become a true icon with kids now....before it was mainly adults who were into him. This being promarliy because they grew up with him. Since the destruction of the original JII ride, Figment kind of fell by the wayside in the public eye...but this is going to change even more so now that they have a costume character out and about.

Even if you don;t like the costume version, it at least will bring the beloved character to the fore of the park audiences. Figment may finally return to his previous glory as being Epcot's un-official mascot.....more so now more then ever!

DarkMeasures

It's like a godzilla version of Figment!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh!!!!

It is scary that there is a 6 foot tall figment. Why not make the actual size one set up for the photoshoot..... It would be even cooler if it was like Crush Talk but with a Figment AA.

General Grizz

Original Poster
Did someone say Godzilla?

godzillafigment.jpg

:lookaroun

Jerm

Not a chance!!!! You know what is the dead give away........too many people!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha it's funny cause it's true!!!!

J

LilDucky

hakunamatata said:
Is that Figmant running rampant through DCA????
ROTFLMAO!!! Thats the funniest crap ive seen in a long time. That picture is priceless, especially those red eyes. I dont know about completely destroying DCA, but the destruction of paradise pier would be nice. Especially that God forsaken ferris wheel :mad: !!!

FigmentJedi

General Grizz said:
Did someone say Godzilla?

godzillafigment.jpg

:lookaroun
:eek: What Godzilla movie did you edit that pic from? Interesting thing, In the Godzilla movie Godzilla VS Mechagodzilla 2[plug] Coming to DVD in February 5th[/plug], there is a brief matteshot of Rodan (the giant pterodactyl) flying over Tokyo Disneyland. I have a pic somewhere I will post once I find it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom