Feeling like a kid in a candy store...II

MissDiznee66

Original Poster
This is a continuation of my first post, under the vacation planning. So with 10 days a Disney that's going to be a lot of restaurants to choose from, since we will be doing the DP. So, while I am not too fond of buffets, I may do a couple or few (as I think about it) such as; Boma, Trails End and Cape May for breakfast. Boma and TE for dinner buffets. As far as favorite places they are; Kona, Coral Reef, Olivia's, WCC, and Boatwrights. But also very interested in trying some new places such as; Yak & Yeti and the Wave. So not sure what to go with. I hate to change my mind back and forth. Any ideas? Thanks :wave:

PoohBear119

I would definitely try Yak and Yeti... my hubby and I loved it and are going back this summer... I would also recommend a buffet breakfast... maybe Crystal Palace?

mouselvrmom

We loved Cape May for breakfast! It is wonderful!

We are going for 10 days on our next trip as well. I feel that it gives us enough time to do things at a leisurely pace. I'm almost more excited about the food than anything else.

We're eating at Restaurant Marrakesh, Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's, Sci Fi, 50s Prime Time, Le Cellier, San Angel Inn, Crystal Palace, Whispering Canyon Cafe, Liberty Tree Tavern, and Donald's Safari Breakfast. I can't wait! Good luck in deciding what you want to eat! :)

MissDiznee66

Original Poster
Yep, definitely want to do a breakfast so will most likely go back to Cape May. May put the Wave as well as Yak & Yeti on our list for newbies. I think we will throw in a couple of signatures, such as Narcoossee's, been there and loved it and maybe Brown Derby, never been here, but heard good things. Thanks. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom