Feed my Sweet Tooth !!!!

ThankstoMOM

Original Poster
DW and I are headed down to the World in 32 days with prego DS and her DH. We all have a serious sweet tooth, and were looking for some suggestions for who has the best treats, C.Chip Cookies,Cinnamon rolls,Tiramisu, Creme puffs..etc.etc.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Three words.....Bakery in Norway.

You will find some of the best baked yummy goodness on the planet in there. The most popular items will be the school bread....

schoolbread_web.jpg

and the sweet pretzels

ry%3D400

Both are heaven on a plate.

WDW2010

Three words.....Bakery in Norway.

You will find some of the best baked yummy goodness on the planet in there. The most popular items will be the school bread....

schoolbread_web.jpg

and the sweet pretzels

ry%3D400

Both are heaven on a plate.

All I can say is they look amazing...especially the sweet pretzels :slurp:

invader

Well.. all I can say is dole whip in AL, strawberry filled churros in TL, lefse and sweet pretzels in Norway. :)

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Pineapple Dole Whip Float:
184747_10100335246255699_8805345_60205551_2621155_n.jpg

Bread pudding (available at 'Ohana):
disohanabreadpudding-HR.jpg

Cookie ice cream sandwhich (available at the Main Street Bakery):
36453_10100139935799419_8805345_55135900_5453927_n.jpg

Theme Parkitect

Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip! Dole whip!

Tinkerbell 8

As others have said, Dole Whips, we love the sticky buns at the Main Street Bakery, as well as the ice cream sundaes from the ice cream parlor on Main Street. You can't go wrong with a chocolate chip cookie, a mickey ice cream sandwich, or a mickey rice crispy treat. Also check out the Werthers store in World Showcase, we stopped in to look at their display last trip and everything looked delicious.

MissMorrow

Starring Rolls has the best cupcakes!! I can't go the DHS without getting a chocolate peanut butter cupcake. The carrot cake cookie at the Writer's Stop is equally as delicious!

HouCuseChickie

We recently had an excellent chocolate and peanut butter cupcake from starring rolls as well as an m&m brownie. The dipped mouse ear cookie we got thrown in wasn't bad either.

6062046161_fd4fbcb3d8.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6062601524_dd459aa4d6.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

6062053099_25f25a46e4.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

petey

the domes

Go over to the Mara at AKL or eat dinner at Boma (AKL) home of the famous
Zebra Domes, not to be missed. Does anyone have a picture!!!!

Tomi-Rocket

My absolute favorite is the Sticky Toffee Pudding from the Rose and Crown. I have yet to try any dessert from WDW that isn't amazing though! I also love the chocolate dipped MM ears rice crispy treats, too! We haven't had too many snacks like the cupcakes and stuff just the desserts at the restaurants but after reading this thread I definitely see things I want!! :eek:

Beth R

MK: Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich at Main St. Bakery (you can even ask them to make it with 2 different kinds of cookies), or for a sweet & salty treat- the cream cheese pretzel in the middle of Tomorrowland (I think it's the Launching Pad?)

HS: gigantic Butterfinger cupcake at Starring Rolls

EP: anything at the counter service place in France-- all the way in the back of France -- lots of yummy pastries to choose from

AK: I forget the name of the restaurant, but it's on the corner in the area back by the Safari -- they have a really yummy milkshake- chocolate, vanilla, or ask them to make it half & half :)

disneylemons

The CS at the Contemporary has wonderful cupcakes if you happen to be staying there... can get Dole Whip at the Poly if staying there..

ThankstoMOM

Original Poster
So many AWESOME suggestions!!! 22 days to go til next trip!!!!!!! Definitely gonna check out Starring Rolls at HS, being a cupcake freak this really appeals to me!!!! So many tasty treats so little time, Thanks for all the suggestions!!!!! By the way.... Who has the best C.Chip Cookie?????

Blueskyze

I spent a LOT of time "researching" the best desserts on our trip in August, and my favorites were Dole Whip (I tried straight pineapple, the swirl, AND the float over the course of the week), the strawberry tart from the bakery in France, Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich from Dino-Bites in AK (it is ENORMOUS - even sharing, we couldn't finish it), and pretty much everything from the bakery in Norway - I think the name of it is Kringla.

We're going back in January, so I am looking forward to trying out some of the things we missed - Zebra Domes are at the top of my list!

ThankstoMOM

Original Poster
I spent a LOT of time "researching" the best desserts on our trip in August, and my favorites were Dole Whip (I tried straight pineapple, the swirl, AND the float over the course of the week), the strawberry tart from the bakery in France, Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwich from Dino-Bites in AK (it is ENORMOUS - even sharing, we couldn't finish it), and pretty much everything from the bakery in Norway - I think the name of it is Kringla.

We're going back in January, so I am looking forward to trying out some of the things we missed - Zebra Domes are at the top of my list!

This Thread is making my stomach growl! I love Dole Whip too,never had the swirl or float YET, sure both are delicious. That Ice Cream sandwich sounds right up my alley too!!!!! I have heard alot about these Zebra Domes!!, we have dinner at Boma the night we arrive, so I will definitely be trying them. I'll let you know how they are!!

pegsina

Agree with everything posted here! If there are at least 4 of you and you like Ice Cream, I also suggest tackling "the Kitchen Sink" at Beaches and Cream (Beach Club). 8 scoops of ice cream, every topping and candy they have and a whole can of whipped cream :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom