Favourite things to eat in WDW...

Nemo14

I'd have to say the Banana Stuffed French Toast at Boatwright's (POR), the stufed pretzels in Tomorrowland, Dole Whips, and anything at LeCellier!

Chocolate Souffle at Bistro de Paris

Funnel Cakes at Sleepy Hollow

Dole Whip at Aloha Isle

Rice Krispy block at the Confectionary

Chocolate Chip Pancakes at the Yacht Club Galley

Cheddar Cheese soup at Le Cellier

3IAlienKid

Cobb Salad from The Brown Derby
Lefse (traditional potato bread with butter and cinnamon sugar) from Kringla Bakeri Og Kafe
Hot Dog from Casey's Corner
anything from Ohana's
any breakfast buffet (1900 Park Fair, Crystal Palace, etc).

My favorite things to eat at WDW are Disney burgers, funnel cakes, Confectionary candy, and ice cream. Everything is just better at Disney no matter how ordinary the food is!!!

"Grow eyes for poachers."

*Goin' to the World on Monday!

Scooter

I Gotta have the following on every trip:

Burgers at Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays:slurp:
Fish and Chips in The United Kingdom at EPCOT's World Showcase:slurp:
Bar-B Que Pork Sandwich at Disney's Animal Kingdom:slurp:
Chicken Fingers Basket at Disney's Contemporary Resort:slurp:

Pongo

Macaroni and Cheese from Sunshine Seasons.

Sprite Float with vanilla soft serve.

Milka chocolate bar from Germany while watching Illuminations! :slurp:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Tonga Toast - Kona Cafe at the Poly

Seasoned Pork roast(?), the sausage links, and anything from the omlette station -Boma -Breakfast Buffet

Zebra Domes - Boma -- or you can get them at the Mara [sp?] (food court... a bit further down the walkway near the AK pool).

Burgers - at Pecos Bills -- Best condiment station in all of WDW!

Chicken sammich -- Tusker House, AK.

Prime Rib - Cindys Castle.

Pot Roast - Liberty Inn, MK

Dole Float - Pinapple Juice with Vanilla soft serve Ice Cream

Iced Latte - Main Street Bakery

Egg Roll - Adventure Land Cart -if and when its ever open. :rolleyes:

Muffins, and Iced Mocha Coffee -Writers Stop, MGM

Thats all I can think of, right now...lol :lol: :slurp: :wave:

dandaman

Superbowl Sundae, ESPN Club

Filet Mignon, Concourse Steakhouse

Jr. American Jell-O, Liberty Inn (Don't ask :lol: )

Never had a Dole Whip, but certainly plan to this coming trip. (Holy mackerel, 26 days already!)

Maryssa*

Mickey Premium Ice Cream bars!!! I have probably one each day =X

Also the bread at Ohana... mmmm.

The new chicken apple walnut something salad at Roaring Fork... wow best salad combo I have ever eaten!

gatordoc

Without a doubt, no question, the Pineapple Macadamia Pancakes at the Kona Cafe. It seems that most people are mesmerized by the Tonga Toast (which is quite good), but you are missing out on a most amazing treat. On our last WDW trip, I even got them to make it for me for dinner (and boy,was everyone else at my table jealous :p).

meatloafsfan

A refillable mug (yes, yes, I know it's not food). I LOVE fountain pop. It's like ambrosia to me. And I know that it is made with Florida water, but maybe it's that little extra pixie dust they throw in, but I LOVE disney fountain pop. (yes, yes, I know I am weird) :king:

Scooter

meatloafsfan said:
A refillable mug (yes, yes, I know it's not food). I LOVE fountain pop. It's like ambrosia to me. And I know that it is made with Florida water, but maybe it's that little extra pixie dust they throw in, but I LOVE disney fountain pop. (yes, yes, I know I am weird) :king:

Me too...too bad they don't have Pepsi :( :brick: :mad:

xx_lilo_xx

my favthing are just the bugers, there great and well eat it anything really and well disney frood all togeather is great so i really dont have a fav

kasey1988

yumm dole whips are a must, mickey ice cream bar, and i always have to have mickey waffles every morning for breakfest in the food court..and finially on my last trip i had a mango slush in the AK and it was amazing even with out the straw!

DisneyBride94

Margaritas at San Angel Inn...
Caramel Apples at County Bounty
Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
(I figure the last two are actually fairly healthy from a "treat" standpoint)
Key Lime Pie at Flametree BBQ (previously it was the Key Lime Pie at WDW Jazz Company, which is no longer. :cry: )
Strawberry milkshake at Sci Fi Dine-In

Last year during the F&W Festival we got some delicious lamb pies either the New Zealand or Austraila kiosk, I forget which. I hope they have them again this year! They were tasty!

I've never HAD a Dole Whip...perhaps I'll have to try one this next trip... :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom