YoungNY

Original Poster
My ADR's for my november trip are:
The Hollywood Brown Derby
Coral Reef
Cinderella Royal Table
Flying Fish
The Aloha show

We've also got a bunch of quick service meals and have no idea where to use them.

What are some of the Disney Favorite restuarants and quick service places that we shouldn't miss?

EvilQueen-T

we love flying fish too! i don't think as many people go there just because of its location. for quick service we do flame tree in ak. at mk we do the main street bakery, pecos bills, cosmic rays, and sometimes casey's. just about anywhere in epcot depending on what we're hungry for but like the bakeries in norway and france the most.

MillerPoppins

Peco's Bill & Cosmic Rays
Sunshine Seasons
Yak & Yeti
Pizza Planet

I'm so jealous that you are going to Brown Derby. I have always wanted to go there!

Spike-in-Berlin

I like Pirata y el Perico, I love the atmosphere and the location, Adventureland is not exactly well equipped with dining opportunities and we were less than thrilled that I wasn't open a SINGLE time in 10 days!

But our new favorite meal is the famous Tonga Toast at the Polynesian. We stayed at the Poly for 5 days and we took it every morning, I ate even two toasts on the last morning of a full day.

zurgandfriend

Some of our favorite Quick Service restaurants are

Cosmic Rays and Columbia House in the Magic Kingdom and Sunshine Seasons and Yorkshire Fish and Chips Shop in EPCOT.

Spike-in-Berlin

Some of our favorite Quick Service restaurants are

Cosmic Rays and Columbia House in the Magic Kingdom and Sunshine Seasons and Yorkshire Fish and Chips Shop in EPCOT.

We love Columbia Harbor House too. The tuna, fried fish, shrimps etc. are a nice alternative to the burgers etc. at the other CS-restaurants in the rest of the MK and we love to sit in the bridge wing of the building that spans over the passage between Liberty Square and Fantasyland. Great for a snack or meal before you enter the Haunted Mansion.

travelgip

While it is NOT a quick service - I love :slurp: the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge. The lodge itself is just beautiful and they serve a family style skillet for B,L.D (I like it best for breakfast and lunch)

For quick service - try Earl of Sandwich in DTD, the quick service at Germany pavillion in Epcot is good, Bratwurst & Beer. Also, fish & chips in England:wave:

Mukta

My favorite CS places are
MK - Columbia Harbor House and Cosmic Ray's
EP - Sunshine Seasons
DHS- nothing
AK - Pizzafari

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom