Favorite World Showcase restaurant?

aw14

1. Rose and Crown
2. Kringla (gotta love school bread)
3. Chefs de France
4. San Angel

Ate at Biergarten...never again

Minnie Mum

Ah Epcot. So many restaurants with great ambiance. So many restaurants with mediocre food. We do like quite a few, for the food, though. Tops for us is Spice Road Table. Great views of the lagoon. Excellent service. And very good food that isn't found all over the place. Can't beat Biergarten for the beer and schnitzel. And we like Kringla for the open face sandwiches and Troll Horns.

Last edited:

Foltzy

I've got three for different reasons.
For the best food-Le celier. However, it's really expensive and it's a signature on the DP
For the most fun-Teppan Edo. You can find yourself having a really fun chef on the tepanyaki tables and you can also have a good conversation with your tablemates
Best food for the best price-Chefs de France. It's a really good meal and enjoyable atomosphere. And the creme brûlée Is the best I've had by far

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Title of the thread is "favorite" so that being the case - Biergarten and close second Spice Road.

Most other restaurants in WS are styles that can be found in any major city. A good steakhouse, Mexican place, French, Hibachi, on and on. Not to imply that these types of restaurants in WS are not good quality...because they are.

You may have a good Beer Hall in your area but I don't. And Spice Road for the food and ambiance - people watching and on the lake is always enjoyable.

P.S. Still waiting for a chain Beer Hall concept with a little better coverage. You listening Hofbrauhaus? And please use München
as your concept store and not Berlin.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
So hard for me to choose... depends on my mood. Bur very few things beat a Shepard's pie and brew at Rose & Crown...

DisneyJunkie

Mine is probably the Nine Dragons in China. Food is delicious, service is great, and you can get in and out relatively quickly. We also do Biergarten pretty regularly as it has good entertainment and the buffet food is pretty good too. We used to eat regularly at San Angel Inn, but no longer really consider it a "must do" option.

DisneyWall-E

I know a lot of people who have no love for San Angel Inn, but my wife and I had a vary romantic Honeymoon dinner there. We were sat next to the El Rio del Tiempo.
But, for food alone I must go with my gut and say Biergarten. I love heavy German food. The red sour krout is awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom