Favorite WDW Smell

cougher13

Original Poster
I was wondering what everybody's favorite smell in WDW is. I know mine has to be Pirates of The Caribbean.

rock_doctor

The Meadows Trading Post has wood walls and the smell is amazing. Always brings back memories of, as a kid the first thing i would do once we got to Disney is buy a box of M&M's...

hpyhnt 1000

Musty SSE is my personal favorite, though Disney water ride is good too. And lets not forget that smell that is the monorail... :lookaroun :lol:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
It has Got to be The smell Of fresh popcorn on Main Street USA!!! :sohappy::slurp::sohappy::slurp::sohappy:

Cmdr_Crimson

Burning Rome in SSE
Pecos Bills Tall Tale Cafe and the Fixins bar aroma.
Between Innoventions West & The Electric Umbrella it's a double whammy of smell.

NMBC1993

For me it has to be when you enter the Polynesian lobby and get that first smell of the inside. Call me crazy, but I wish that was a cologne:wave:

TinkerBelle8878

The whole Contemporary has a very distinct smell. At least the Canyon Concorse and the floor below with the couches. I can't place what it is but the minute I step off the monorail, its there. And its smelled like that for as long as I can remember, since I was a little kid there on family trips.

My other favorite smell was the Orange from Horizons.

GoCamels

I too have fallen in love with the smell when those doors slide open in the Great Ceremonial House at the Poly.

But there's also that unmistakable pineapple scent from a freshly "squeezed" Dole Whip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom