Favorite WDW Resort?

kane47

For myself it is the Grand Floridian. Thinking of reasons the first thing that comes to mind is the valuable memories we have made here over the years. It is truly a special place for my family.

Upvote 0

jenji124

My favorite is Wilderness. Carribean Beach holds a special place in my heart it was the hotel we stayed at for our first visit and many following, lots of great memories there when I was a young kid.

Upvote 0

MacVenture

Our favorite is the Animal Kingdom Lodge. My kids enjoy waking up to the "call of the wild", then rushing out onto the balcony to observe the animals feeding.

Upvote 0

Sharired

I don't think I have a favorite resort yet. I've really enjoyed some we've stayed at, but I would not go so far as to call them a favorite resort. We have great great memories from our trips at CB and ASMo though. Maybe I'll discover my favorite on our next trip when we hopefully stay at WL!

Upvote 0

Joseph Robinson

I look forward to staying at the Grand Floridian the most; but my heart will always have a special place for Wilderness Lodge. When my family first moved down to Florida my mom worked at Artist Point so that is the first resort that I was extensively exposed to.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom