Favorite WDW park for the Hilodays?

What is your favorite WDW park to visit during the holidays?

• Magic Kingdon (Very Merry Christmas Parade, Decoration, etc.)

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Epcot (Country decorations, Candlelight Processional, etc)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Disney-MGM Studios (Osborn family Christmas Lights, Snow on New York street, etc.)

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Animal Kingdom (well.... I can't think of much for this park....)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wbboy29

Original Poster
Hey everyone.

So, what is your favorite park to visit during the holidays, and why?

Mine would have to be Epcot. With all the different decorations in the countries and the beautiful music of the Candlelight Processional, it just makes me smile.

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by wbboy29
Hey everyone.

So, what is your favorite park to visit during the holidays, and why?

Mine would have to be Epcot. With all the different decorations in the countries and the beautiful music of the Candlelight Processional, it just makes me smile.

You wouldn't be biased, would you? ;)

I'll be at Epcot Friday afternoon - evening...I'll look for you if you're working.

Oh, and I like MK's decorations the best...just sentimental, I guess. :)

wbboy29

Original Poster
lol, hey MOM. I guess you could say I am a little bias, lol. I will be working on Friday but from morning till afternoon. I am no longer doing Fast Pass (since the reintegration of fast pass back to the attractions them selves), I now work completely at Test Track, WOO HOO!! Hopefully I'll see you there.:D

bearboysnc

Originally posted by wbboy29
"Journey Threw InnerSpace," that's the first memory I have of a Disney theme park, with my family. I loved that ride.

Is that like a cheap, shortened redux of Adventure thru Inner Space?

mickeyfanatics

There is nothing like seeing the Osborne Spectacle of Lights turned on at The Disney MGM Studios. That is top notch.

Actually, I like the holidays at any park.

wannabeBelle

Mine would definitely have to be MK during the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I love the snow on Main Street and the parade specially the carols!! So magical for me!!!

jrashadb

USually, my family hits Epcot and MK for the holidays, but two years we went to MGM and saw the Osbourne Family Lights for the first time. My dad was flabbergasted. He loved it. I like it a lot too. It was especially cool when you put the glasses on last year and angels were floating around the lights (neat little ytick, there).
But, Epcot is my favorite park during the holidays. The bridge from Future World to the World Showcase just makes me happy. Sometimes, I'll leave my family, go under the bridge and just hang out for a few minutes listening to the music and watching the lights.
And the Candlelight Processional... I mean... wow. I don't even know what to say. it's just such a good show.
MK and the studios are both great during the holidays, but Epcot gets the edge here... for me, at least.
:)

Although... I've never actually been to MVMCP. I bet i'd like it if I went.

Jodigrl328

I'd have to say Magic Kingdom, especially MVMCP and MGM. I just love all the Christmas Music playing all the time and the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Lights is amazing.

I do like Epcot too, but I've never been able to check out the Candlelight Proccesional. When I visit at Christmax next I definetly will.

RozFan

Another Magic Kingdom-ite here.

I love how the holiday decorations are displayed at the Magic Kingdom. Once you emerge from the tunnel and can see down Main St. and Cindarella's Castle the Christmas spirit comes alive. The garland stretching high above you with red bows perfectly positioned. The street lights, store windows, and trees glittering with festive Christmas colors. Regardless of how badly the Florida sun is beating down on you the Magic Kingdom feels like Christmas. I always get little shivers running up and down my spine when I see the Christmas parade. Truly magical!

Okay, enough sharing for today. :lol:

pezheadval

I love the Osborne Spectacle of Lights at MGM Studios. It even snows! Its so neat! I think that is my favorite.

jrashadb - I agree with you, too. The bridge from World Showcase to Future world at Epcot is awesome. I love to stand there are watch the lights and listen to the music. So, Epcot would come in at a close second.

By far magic kingdom. I go to Mickeys Very merry christmas prty each year for the past 7 i think. I look forwaard to this time all year. Even though i see the parade during the party it is great to watch it on christmas morning. you get to see the stuff you missed durring the party.

jcrb

My favorite place to be on the Holiday is Epcot. Better yet, I prefer to spend 12/31 at Epcot. Why? Well it my B day and I like to ring in the New Year there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom