Favorite Souvenir

jasmine217

Great thread idea!

My favorite souvenir from our trip last year is this Chippy cup I got. I actually do drink out of it at work! We're going again this year, and I'm giving careful thought to what my "item" will be...for some reason I'm feeling something Tomorrowland-themed.
0866bb825d131d7ef432221218e267a0.jpg

MissingDisney

A collage picture frame that we update with new photos after each trip. They have a similar one now but not as 'fun' as this one. (This is an old pic-I take pics of the collage collection each time we change it.)IMG_1139.JPG

Dad 2 M & M

We go often enough such that our trips usually include a festival or Hard Ticket event. So, usually a Pass Holder Tee is the target souvenir.

Back in the day, I always liked the popcorn buckets; I mean the regular cart buckets, not the ghost, elf, thanksgiving Mickey or any other specialty type. It's been a while since each Land at MK had it's own themed bucket, and now the bucket size has changed and I have no interest anyway. I would buy the bucket WITHOUT the popcorn...they would always offer to popcorn in a separate container....

By the way, $10.00 for a bucket of popcorn + $1.50 refills (valid length of stay)....if you like popcorn and stay 4 days, it would be $14.50 for 4 "orders" of popcorn...that's less than $3.75 each and you keep the bucket....even less if you ate more than one a day or length of stay was longer.....just sayin if you like popcorn

Also, back in the day, when our trips were spread further apart, a new resort specific mug was cherished......nowadays they are the same mugs regardless of resort, and they seem to keep the design the same for longer.....may be mistaken, but it seems that way.

Ellen Ripley

c17841c5bc8348063db50cc80da37c41.jpg

Randotti skulls are my favorite souvenirs from the World. They stopped carrying them in the 90's if memory serves.
You could find them in the Magic Shop on Main Street or on the Haunted Mansion gift cart.
This is not my photo :)

KBLovedDisney

I have had a weird DW tradition for many years; every time going to DW, I would go the AK and get my hair wrapped. And when ever they came out of my hair a few months later, I would keep them and hang them up on my wall. I will probably later on get a shadow box to hold them all. Guess they are like my DW graduation tassels, lol.

Tk0021

My first trip to Disney was with my grandparents, uncle, and my brother. I was 5 and my brother was 10 and my grandparents got sketches of us ( me riding space mountain) my brother on the auto ride). My parents still have them hanging in their house.

Sans Souci

This guy from my very favorite trip to WDW in1985. That trip has been the benchmark for all subsequent trips.

81A1335C-3A60-4EEF-B605-B254A8255495_zpswwfb5dr8.jpg

I got this lantern in Mitsukoski (actually, I have two.) I put a votive candle in each one and I like to light them at night for a soft glow. :inlove:

fullsizeoutput_561.jpeg

I got this at AKL after a lovely dinner at Jiko 10 years ago.

fullsizeoutput_562.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom