Favorite Soundtrack!!!

luv

Mickey's Jammin Junle Parade and Spectro for parades. I also adore the Main Street Welcome Medley.

The "It's Tough To Be a Bug" song is my favorite from a ride/movie.

I really love the Illuminations and AK park music, too.

I like the Wishes music during the show, but wouldn't listen to it in the car or around the house or anything. Ditto the Boo to You parade music.

Avenger117

Parades: Spectomagic and Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade
Show: Tiana's showboat Jubilee (I didn't care for the movie, but the music for this show is great)
Ride: Space Mountain

I'm probably an even bigger fan of area loops. My favorites are:
Wilderness Lodge lobby
Magic Kingdom entrance
Epcot entrance

swissamy

Ride - AK Safari "A wu wu wu, a wu wu wu wu"
Show - THe end music at Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular because it reminds me of how much my children love this show

J03Y

for a second i thought you meant Disney movie :confused:

Show: Fantasmic
Ride: never really put a thought into it but i'd have to say It's A Small World The Haunted Mansion (Grim Grinning Ghosts)

Cmdr_Crimson

Legacy from the Epcot entrance loop...It celebrates what the future holds and with SSE dominating skyline and this song it's AMAZING!

Innoventions Loop which makes Epcot so unique to any of the Other Disney Parks!

And Finally Tomorrowland's loop with it's whimsical and fun look of the Tommorow and tribute to the past in it's loop.

Silver Figment

Overall favorite soundtrack is everything you can hear at Epcot. If I had to pick just one I think I'd pick Soarin' or Ellen's Energy Adventure. I know the latter of the two seems like an odd choice but the music from that attraction is what i seem to always hear as i'm walking from the bus drop off to the park entrance so theres memories for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom