Favorite Disney Movie Song

Genie of the Lamp

Original Poster
Since it has to relate to movies, I'd like to create a thread here asking posters/bloggers here what their favorite Disney Song is. It can be from any Walt Disney Animated Feature or from a Walt Disney Studios live production film. My favorite is When you Wish Upon a Star for the animated films and Spoonful of Sugar from the live action films.

Alexis

"When You Wish Upon a Star" is a sure classic favorite. But from a movie, my favorite is "Part of Your World" from the Little Mermaid and "A Whole New World" from Aladdin. It's hard to choose just one! But I don't really like any new songs from new movies, it's mainly from the old time classics.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Hmm, it's a question I feel I'd have to think about, so I'm going with what pops in my head first. It comes down between "Friends on the Other side" from PatF and "Be Prepared" from Lion King.

Hmmm... two villain songs, wonder if that says something about me I should be worried about.

AllyInWonderland

I always love the song Casey Jr. (Casey Jr.'s voice is awesome! ALL ABOARD!!!! LET'S GO!!!!). I like the Unbirthday song from Alice in Wonderland, the Three Caballeros (if I spelled that right), When I see An Elephant Fly, Bear Necessities, You Can Fly, Kanine Krunchies, the song from Mr. Toad something like nowhere in particular (I haven't seen that movie yet), I like When You Wish Upon A Star but it makes me cry because I think of Walt Disney, So This is Love, The Dwarfs yodel song, and I Wanna Be Like You from the Jungle Book. Just to name a few. :p

Genie of the Lamp

Original Poster
After giving some thought, I decided that I will also accept any songs that were on the Disney Sing along Songs programs that didn't/weren't in a Disney Film. (ex.sailing song on Under The Sea sing along one)

Genie of the Lamp

Original Poster
BTW, it was reported a few days ago that Christophe Beck has been hired to score the upcoming Musical Fantasy-Comedy Film "Frozen". He has scored Paperman, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Bring it on, The Muppets, and the upcoming film the Internship to name a few. Here's the rest:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christophe_Beck

Edit: On a side note, for the film Frozen, there will be a character named Sven who originally was supposed to be a silent film character but now is reported that Stephen Druschke will be voicing that character.

StarWarsGirl

Don't ask me such hard questions!

Beauty and the Beast, I'll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan), Siamese Cat Song, Can you Feel the Love Tonight, Pink Elephants on Parade, He's a Tramp, Everybody Wants to be a Cat, I See the Light...

I told you not to ask me such hard questions! Siamese Cat Song is by far the most addictive.

Genie of the Lamp

Original Poster
Don't ask me such hard questions!

Beauty and the Beast, I'll Make a Man Out of You (Mulan), Siamese Cat Song, Can you Feel the Love Tonight, Pink Elephants on Parade, He's a Tramp, Everybody Wants to be a Cat, I See the Light...

I told you not to ask me such hard questions! Siamese Cat Song is by far the most addictive.

My threads require you to think hard and use your brain.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom