Favorite buffet

Jedi Stitch

Well I guess I missed out on some better places but then again its what you like. My family are big Lelo & Stich fans so Ohana, family style is nice. (Shake those Maracas, cousin). My wife has several Winnie the Poo tattoos, so Crystal Palace is a must. (yes the stuffed french toast, yumm.) The Garden Grill at Epcott, food good, and getting photo bombed by Chip while with Goofy, classic. Chef Mickeys at Fireworks time I thought would be cooler, but when your not near the window, you loose something to it.
Yes, this was our first time only at WDW, but I have been to DL a ton, and now perfer WDW.

aw14

Out of ones we tried:
  1. Boma Dinner
  2. 1900 Park Faire Breakfast
  3. Crystal Palace Dinner
  4. Biergarten Dinner (ehh)
We are trying Trails End and Tusker house on the next trip

Please note, did not include any "all you care to enjoy"

LAM378

Lots of Ohana love here and I'm no different. Better than a buffet, because you don't have to keep getting up!

My breakfast favorite is 1900 Park Fare. The character interaction is great, but I don't love the ambiance and I've never met a friendly CM there, for some reason (breakfast only; CMs have been great at dinner). I go there strictly for the food, because it's delicious and the variety is great.

Dinner, my favorite besides Ohana is Cape May. I'm not even a huge seafood fan. I only eat crab and shrimp, and shrimp isn't on the menu there every night. But I love it nonetheless, and it wouldn't be a trip to WDW without a dinner or two at Cape May.

Reggie Colorado

We liked Crystal Palace (dinner) for the experience. It is a beautiful setting, the character interaction is not rushed, and it is consistently themed (all Pooh characters instead of random characters). The food quality is perfectly fine for a buffet but nothing especially memorable. It is mostly comfort type food with a decent variety. But if the food is more important to you than the experience, other buffets might be a better value.

This is another vote for Biergarten. German food is not particularly delicate, so it holds up well as a buffet. There is nothing fancy, but the food is good quality for a buffet (loved the meatballs and spaetzle). The atmosphere is festive with the oompah band, dance floor, and extensive theming. The liter beers certainly help too. The community seating may turn some off -- we sat next to a bit of a grump but everyone else at the table was getting into it and added to the fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom