Original Poster
So, what's the best bar and bartender on property? Here are my faves:
-Territory Lounge, Wilderness Lodge-prettiest bar, hands down
-California Grill-Ray, Laurie and Dennis-best buzz
-Flying Fish, Larry
-Blizzard Beach, Jay

Pippa

RPMdfw said:
Absolutely, the Adventurers Club. Laura, Dana, George, and Kathryn! Plus Michael, Tiffany, and Halima the best servers on property!

I second that!!!! (Don't forget Jen)

TLM323

jdvm said:
So, what's the best bar and bartender on property? Here are my faves:
-Blizzard Beach, Jay

Great Thread!
There is a BAR @ Blizzard Beach??? :D
Hmmmmm, maybe I COULD get up enough "nerve" to go down Summit Plummet! :eek:

;) ~ Tammy

jdvm

Original Poster
They do indeed. It's called Polar Pub (I would have been tempted to call it Polar BAR) and Jay makes a mean pina colada. Give it a try!!
John V

d'Isigny

During my last trip in July...I stopped in at the Prime Time Cafe to get out of the sun and have a couple of beers...

The gentleman that was serving was excellent...very attentive...and had a great personality...

I only wished that I remember his name...

but kudos to an example of excellence on the job

Littlebit

RPMdfw said:
Absolutely, the Adventurers Club. Laura, Dana, George, and Kathryn! Plus Michael, Tiffany, and Halima the best servers on property!

Yeah...what he said!

I also tip my hat to Ramona from OKW's Gurgling Suitcase....she's a former long-time AdvClub server (grin).

theRIOT

Aw, C'mon guys.
Ok, so I'm not a drinker but whenever I wanted a good time I went to Jelly Rolls. Man, those piano players are someting else.
There was a really nice bartender there but I can't recall her name but she was from Cincinnati, so we had a bit of a moment.

oh well ...

jdvm

Original Poster
....going to Jiko tonight and it reminded me of the fantastic bar at the Animal Kingdom Lodge on the mezanine floor on the way down to Boma and Jiko----can't think of the name of it---what a pretty spot.

Sweet Melissa

Wow, this thread was really resurrected from the depths of the archives. Nevertheless, I'll give a mention to Kat and Brandon at the Sanaa lounge.

Redsky89

The Pub at the England pavilion at Epcot. The Guinness they serve there is the best beer I've ever had in the world. All the bartenders there are awesome. They pour it a way that gives it such a amazing taste and put a four leaf clover image in the foam on top. Worth it every single time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom