Fastpass+ selection

rachaellea

Original Poster
We're working with a travel agent who said she can log into my MDE account at midnight when the 60-day window opens to help us book our FP+ reservations. I have a few questions:

1. Has anyone done this, i.e., letting a travel agent book the FP+?
  2. Does it work out better than your doing it yourself (presuming you know the dates/times you want)?
  3. Has anyone tried having two (or more) people logged in to the same account simultaneously, each tasked with booking a different day (to avoid conflicts)? (For example, one person starting on the first day and working forward, and the other starting on the last day and working backward.)

Tom

Beta Return
Travel Agents are supposed to have the clients do it themselves, while offering guidance if needed.

I'm not sure how this would work, unless you've given them your MDE login (email) and password. Because without active tickets and an on-site reservation tied to themselves, they can't book as "friend and family" for you.

And given how often Disney's database gets boogered up, I wouldn't suggest having two people log into your MDE account at the same time, and book FP+. Just asking for trouble.

Rob562

I know they're your travel agent, but I'd be hesitant to give anyone my full login information, including the password, to access my account. Sure, it's not like you're giving them the login to your email account or bank account, but it's along the same lines.

And add another vote to "you're just asking for trouble" if you have two people logged in as the same person on two different computers working with different parts of the system at the same time. (In an ideal computing world it *should* work, but with Disney's system I wouldn't tempt fate)

-Rob

Tuvalu

Premium Member
And add another vote to "you're just asking for trouble" if you have two people logged in as the same person on two different computers working with different parts of the system at the same time. (In an ideal computing world it *should* work, but with Disney's system I wouldn't tempt fate)

-Rob
I can confirm that this doesn't work. In an attempt to help a friend with her FP+, we were both logged into her account on different computers. Only one person could make the selections and the other person couldn't see when the selections were made, or move on to another day, etc.

CaptainAmerica

Travel Agents are supposed to have the clients do it themselves, while offering guidance if needed.

I'm not sure how this would work, unless you've given them your MDE login (email) and password. Because without active tickets and an on-site reservation tied to themselves, they can't book as "friend and family" for you.

And given how often Disney's database gets boogered up, I wouldn't suggest having two people log into your MDE account at the same time, and book FP+. Just asking for trouble.
+1

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom