Fastpass+ question

jody31

Original Poster
I am going to WDW this Friday (September 16th ). I am staying in The Swan hotel and it's my first Disney vacation in three and a halve years, so I'm very excited. I'm really looking forward to the new soarin ride and The food and wine festival.
It's the first time I've used the new fastpass + system . I have linked our parties WDW tickets and made our fastpass+ reservations. I live in the UK and booked our vacation through Virgin Holidays. For our WDW tickets, we were issued with printable coupons that you exchange for the actual passes when you arrive in WDW
My question is,will my WDW tickets (when I pick them up) contain my fastpass + reservations.The reason I ask is because l don't understand how my tickets would contain that data
Any info highly appreciated!!!

Rob562

I am going to WDW this Friday (September 16th ). I am staying in The Swan hotel and it's my first Disney vacation in three and a halve years, so I'm very excited. I'm really looking forward to the new soarin ride and The food and wine festival.
It's the first time I've used the new fastpass + system . I have linked our parties WDW tickets and made our fastpass+ reservations. I live in the UK and booked our vacation through Virgin Holidays. For our WDW tickets, we were issued with printable coupons that you exchange for the actual passes when you arrive in WDW
My question is,will my WDW tickets (when I pick them up) contain my fastpass + reservations.The reason I ask is because l don't understand how my tickets would contain that data
Any info highly appreciated!!!

Nothing is stored on your ticket or MagicBand. When you scan them they look you up in the system and look for the FP on your account.

-Rob

jody31

Original Poster
Thank you very much rob ,that answers my question!
It's the first time I've used the fastpass+ system ,so I've found it a bit confusing .I'm very glad I've managed to make Toy Story and Soarin fastpass reservations though ,I thought they'd get booked up very quickly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom