Fastpass+ question

DisMomof3

Original Poster
So my window opened up last night. No A&E for the two days we will be at MK. Boo! Of course not the end of the world though.

But I would like to keep searching over the next 60 days and see if something pops up, I'm just not exactly sure how to do that.

On our MK days I have 2 FP picked. I canceled one to continue searching for the Frozen girls. Not sure if that's what I was supposed to do:bored:

1. To search for A&E do I go into create a NEW fast pass? Then pick the number of people then see if the red "fastpass distribution has ended" is gone for that day?

2. Since I have selected 2 other FP will the system block out those 2 times. If A&E was available for that time would I not know it because I have that time "selected"?

I hope this all makes sense:oops: and thanks everyone ahead of time!

SAV

I would pick all 3 of them and then you can go in and change one of the existing ones to A&E if available. Nothing is changed until you confirm it, so you wouldn't lose the one you already had selected if you don't find anything.

DisMomof3

Original Poster
Thank you!

One more question, all of my other selected FP include my husband, in laws, and other children that don't care about A&E. If I try to 'change selection' to search for A&E will it search for FP for all? Since they are all on the existing ones? I only need one for my daughter & I.

lilclerk

You can't add a third FP+ after cancelling one. I would go back in now, start fresh and pick 3 (the 2 you have now plus any other one.) Then you can go back to the Modify screen, and try to change that 3rd one to A&E.

ratherbeinwdw

Thank you!

One more question, all of my other selected FP include my husband, in laws, and other children that don't care about A&E. If I try to 'change selection' to search for A&E will it search for FP for all? Since they are all on the existing ones? I only need one for my daughter & I.
It will allow you to pick the person(s) you want to change. I do this for lots of rides. I have found going in through the reservations and tickets page is the easiest for changing fastpasses.

DisMomof3

Original Poster
It will allow you to pick the person(s) you want to change. I do this for lots of rides. I have found going in through the reservations and tickets page is the easiest for changing fastpasses.

Thank you so much for this! This was the part I really didn't get. If it was searching for 7 fast passes each time of course that many would never open up! Off to figure out the reservations and tickets page..:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom