Fastpass + Question

disneyrocks27

Original Poster
Hi

My family are going to Walt Disney World in July and we have got our park tickets recently. I have linked the tickets using my disney experience but I will not be able to make fastpass + choices until two weeks as the first park we are going to is the Magic Kingdom on the 13/07/14.

I understand you can only make three choices and I had a look at the fastpass + plus process today where you are able to make three selections and it gives you four options.

I tried a random date in June where I selected the three mountains but none of the options were suitable as the results I got was

Option A = All morning

Option B = All Afternoon

Option C = All Evening.

What I am hoping is one FP in the morning, one in the afternoon and one in the evening.

My question is after choosing one of the above options can you choose an exact time for the three attractions or do you have to go with one the three options?

cw1982

Yeah just pick a random grouping and then go in and change the times accordingly. You can change them as many times as you want as long as the times you want are available.

Rob562

You may also want to keep in mind that after you've used your first three FP+ reservations you then have access to making a "rotating" 4th FP+ that follows the old FP rule (make FP, use FP, make another FP), subject to availability. If you spread your first three out all day, you won't get access to that 4th one until you've used your third.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom