Fastpass question with 1 day ticket

thrupaytonseyes

Original Poster
We are going to be in the World for 7 days. Right now we have 1 day tickets that need to be added to once we get there. Can I only book one day of fastpasses with the 1-day ticket or can I book all 7 days? Do I just need to have a ticket linked to my MDE?

Thanks for any help! I can finally book in 11 days! Can't wait!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
If you only have a 1 day ticket in your MDE account when you go book FP you will only be able to book 1 day of FP's. You need to purchase tickets to conver the 7 days to do all 7 days ahead of time and have them in MDE at your 30 day (one day at a time if staying offsite) or 60 day (all days of trip can be booked at once if staying onsite) marks.
So unfortunately if you wait to add on to your 1 day ticket until you get there you won't be able to do any FP's for those other 6 days ahead of time. ;)

Last edited:

thrupaytonseyes

Original Poster
That stinks. They won't let me add days on until I get there( I would absolutely add on to my completely unused tickets right now if were able to), but they won't let me get fastpasses with the one day ticket. How frustrating?!?!?!

Thanks for your help!

Rob562

Where is the 1-day ticket from? I'm guessing it's left over from a previous trip where you already had tickets or an AP but had to buy a 1-ticket to satisfy the requirements of a package?

If you can handle it financially, it might be worth saving the 1-day ticket for future use and purchase the full ticket you need for this trip. That way you can book all of your FP+ up-front.

Otherwise, you are stuck with only a single day of FP+ reservations until you can arrive and upgrade the ticket. I'd suggest figuring out which day you'll need the hardest-to-get FP+ (currently Frozen at Epcot) and book that day to lock in that hard-to-get FP+. Then on your arrival day you can upgrade the ticket and make all additional FP+ for your trip at that point.

-Rob

thrupaytonseyes

Original Poster
A foundation for a disorder that my son has bought the tickets as a prize for fundraising and awareness raising. I can see the receipt of purchase on the back of the paper the tickets are attached to. I guess our best option at this point is to save them for now and just purchase 7 day tickets. To me it is just frustrating that they won't allow me to add days, even when they can see the tickets have never been used, and without adding days I can't make fastpasses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom