Fastpass Question - Day Guest

disney15009

I have a question that I can’t seem to get a consistent answer on. I have two separate reservations – one for my parents and another for my family (2 adults + 2 children) arriving beginning of December (staying on WDW property). My sister and her boyfriend are thinking of coming down and staying with our parents for 2 out of the 5 nights. I am being told that in order for them to be added and take advantage of the “perks” (EMH, FPs at 60 days, Magicbands etc.) they would need to match the reservation/package exactly as my parents reservation (tickets and DP).

Can we set them up with a MDE account, purchase a 2 or 3 day hopper and link them through My Family & Friends List to make FP’s at the 60 day mark. I had a CM tell me they have to be added as a Day Guest when my parents check-in and can book FPs at that time. I also had one CM tell me that they can make FP’s at the 30 day mark. However, I read on a thread that as long as they are linked to us as Friends and Family I can make FP’s for them at 60 days. I’m so confused.

Tuvalu

Unless your sister and boyfriend are booked with your parents prior to arrival (in which case they would need to have the same ticket package) you cannot book fastpasses for them at 60 days, even if there are tickets linked to them. The reason is they are not considered official Disney resort guests until they are added to the reservation as a "Day guest."

However, you can make fastpasses for them on Day 30 if they have tickets. However you can only book 30 days out one day at a time. So you can book fastpasses for Day one but will need to wait until the next day to book fastpasses for Day two.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom