FastPass / park admission error

Disneydad0128

Original Poster
I can officially make fast pass selections sept 8, when I look in there system now it tells me I need park admisdion for each person in my party? Will this change on sept 8 ? Just a little worried hopefully for nothing !

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I can officially make fast pass selections sept 8, when I look in there system now it tells me I need park admisdion for each person in my party? Will this change on sept 8 ? Just a little worried hopefully for nothing !

You need to have you tickets tied to the system before you can make Fastpass reservations.

CAPTAIN HOOK

If you have tickets already get the serial number input into your MDE account now. If you thought that the tickets had already been added to your account then best ring Disney to get it sorted - its usually just a quick phonecall

Disneydad0128

Original Poster
My tickets show up under tickets and passes in the mde app, however when I try to look at fast pass section beside each name it says"need park admission" I tried to link tickets using my reservation number and it tells me they are already linked, I called disney today they said everything looked ok. Me just worrying I guess?

Tom

Beta Return
My tickets show up under tickets and passes in the mde app, however when I try to look at fast pass section beside each name it says"need park admission" I tried to link tickets using my reservation number and it tells me they are already linked, I called disney today they said everything looked ok. Me just worrying I guess?

You mentioned "app". I recommend using the website, especially when you go to book your FP+.

Tom

Beta Return
Is everyone in the party staying on site, under the same reservation? Only on site guests get 60-day privileges.

But if it's really a ticket issue, it sounds like something isn't linked right. I'd call Disney support until you get someone who is willing to help.

PigletIsMyCat

my sis-in-law just had a similar issue: her and my brother are booked on the same reservation staying onsite. online and on the app, it would show up that she had admission but not my brother! she called and was told that it would update after midnight and everything would be okay. after midnight - it was okay! she stayed up late and made all of her fp+ choices.

like tom said, if your entire party is not staying onsite on the same reservation, they may not all show up. you can call to verify all the info is right.

Disneydad0128

Original Poster
Thank you all so much, I was also told it would update after midnight. This is my daughters first trip to disney I've tried to make it as magical as I can, just being the dad and worrying something will go wrong ! Thanks again everybody!!!

Rob562

Another thing might be if your tickets are part of a package reservation, you won't get any access to the FP+ system until your 60-day booking window is open, since the tickets aren't available to use until you arrive.

When you open the app right now, it's thinking you're trying to make FP+ choices as an off-site guest in the next 30 days. And since you don't have admission that's valid in the next 30 days it says you need to add valid admission.

Those who buy their tickets separately and link them don't get these messages because the tickets can be used whenever.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom