Fastpass for large group, different stay dates, some offsite

We have a large group (16) going to WDW in a few months and it's almost time for Fastpass reservations ... half of us are staying onsite, with one family coming in a day after everybody else ... and the rest are staying offsite and haven't purchased their park tickets yet.

Can I book fastpass tickets for all 16 of us once our 60 days arrives, or will the offsite guests need to wait for 30 days (one they purchase their passes)? And for the other onsite group, will they need to wait a day after me for their fastpasses to be able to be made? We're all linked on the app, but I'm afraid of what will happen when I try to book for everyone ...

Tuvalu

Premium Member
You will not be able to book for everyone at your 60 days as only onsite guests have that privilege (even though you are linked together.) And the other onsite family will need to wait for their 60 days until they can book their fastpasses. Onsite guests are able to book fastpasses for their entire stay at 60 days (or less.)

The offsite guests can book at 30 days (must have tickets linked in their MDE account) but only one day at a time. For example if they have a 4 day ticket they can book Day 1 at 30 days. Day 2 can be booked the next day. Day 3 the day after that. And then Day 4.

It will be very difficult (and impossible for the popular rides like Frozen or Flight of Passage) for your entire group of 16 to have the same fastpass times for the same attractions. At best you will be able to obtain times within the same hour timeframe and board together when times overlap.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Your best bet is to make the ones you want for yourself, and then try adding the others when their particular booking windows open. This can be done by going into each FP+ reservation and choosing "Change Party".

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom