Fastpass for Anna & Elsa?

PreschoolGirlParent

Original Poster
We are a family of 4 going to the MK. Our kids are ages 3 and 1. I was only able to get 1 fastpass+ to see Anna & Elsa, for my husband. Our 1 year-old doesn't care about Anna & Elsa. I understand that everyone who goes in to see Anna & Elsa needs a FP to get in, unless you are under 3 years-old. I did purchase a ticket to the Park for my 3 year-old and I'm not trying to sneak her in to the Park as an "under 3 year-old," but because I was only able to get 1 FP for Anna & Elsa, do you think it would work to take her magic band off, and for us to "pretend" she's under 3 for the Anna & Elsa visit? Or, should I try to put my 1 year-olds magicband on her for the Elsa & Anna visit? Or, should I just confess to the CM that we only have 1 FP and see if they let my 3 year-old go in with my husband? I obviously will keep trying to get another Anna & Elsa fast-pass so we can do it all legit, but I'm looking for a back-up plan in case that doesn't happen. Thanks!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
We are a family of 4 going to the MK. Our kids are ages 3 and 1. I was only able to get 1 fastpass+ to see Anna & Elsa, for my husband. Our 1 year-old doesn't care about Anna & Elsa. I understand that everyone who goes in to see Anna & Elsa needs a FP to get in, unless you are under 3 years-old. I did purchase a ticket to the Park for my 3 year-old and I'm not trying to sneak her in to the Park as an "under 3 year-old," but because I was only able to get 1 FP for Anna & Elsa, do you think it would work to take her magic band off, and for us to "pretend" she's under 3 for the Anna & Elsa visit? Or, should I try to put my 1 year-olds magicband on her for the Elsa & Anna visit? Or, should I just confess to the CM that we only have 1 FP and see if they let my 3 year-old go in with my husband? I obviously will keep trying to get another Anna & Elsa fast-pass so we can do it all legit, but I'm looking for a back-up plan in case that doesn't happen. Thanks!
Odd that you weren't able to get one for your 3 year old if you were booking the FPs through the system at the same time...

In this case, I'd actually call Disney and outline the situation and see if it's more of a site glitch than a real limitation.

Radley80

We had the same thing happen: I was able to get a FP for myself, but not for my 3 year old daughter or wife (plan was to try and copy it to them, but no dice). My wife called them up and basically said "look, my husband has an A&E FP that he can't copy to us. He doesn't care about meeting them, it's for our daughter. Is there any way to get her a FP?". The CM said no, there aren't any available, but he couldn't imagine that the CM at the FP gate wouldn't let a child in under the circumstances. We had to call about a seperate issue, but brought up adding a FP for our daughter again, and the second CM said the same thing: couldn't imagine them turning away a child.

But it ended up working out and all three of us have A&E FP for our trip in 2 weeks. So keep checking!

Cendure

We were in MK last week. A family of 4 had booked a single FP for Big Thunder thinking they only had to book one for the family and not realizing that everyone had to have their own FP. Cast members told them only 1 person could ride, the person holding the FP and the others could not and sent them off to a kiosk to see if they get a FP for everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom