FastPass+ Chaos at MK today

Arty Cordova

Original Poster
I have been at MK since 8am. And I can say the fast pass system has gone Wacko. I have been on almost every ride through fast pass, although I didn't make any reservations. My magic band goes green on every ride entrance for my family and I with friends(total of 9). So come to MK and go on all the rides. No fast pass reservation required.

Last edited:

DisneyGentleman

I have been at MK since 8am. And I can say the fast pass system has gone Wacko. I have been in almost every ride through fast pass, although I didn't make any reservations. My magic band goes green on every ride entrance for and my family with friends(total of 9). So come to MK and go in all the rides. No fast pass reservation required.
IT layoffs strike back...

Seth7721

If anybody is at the park, could you take a video of you just getting in fastPass line without one? I would really like to see it! Just for laughs!!! (I completely believe this is a true thing happening, that's not why I'm asking for the video.)

rct247

I'm shocked to see that it didn't get fixed before today. They are really banking on people to go by the honor system. I would have just said no fastpass system will be used or honored today even those who prebooked. Then the lines would move quicker.

Dwarful

Same was happening yesterday at DAK. Safe to say it's happening at every park. The protocol for cast members is to ask for a screenshot or proof of your reserved fast passes. So be prepared to be stopped by some who are trying to follow the rules.

I would be in trouble then. I just write down my FP times on a slip of paper and bring the paper with me. I don't bring in my phone. I like to be 'unplugged' on vacation.

216bruce

Yeah, it's pretty bad there.
ghostbust.219a.gif

Bolt

I'm shocked to see that it didn't get fixed before today. They are really banking on people to go by the honor system. I would have just said no fastpass system will be used or honored today even those who prebooked. Then the lines would move quicker.
It hasnt been like this forever. Seems to be a glitch. Trust me, I've been rejected using FP+ because I arrive too early and try to test the windows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom