Fast passes for 2 parks in 1 day?

disney4life2008

Yes. You must choose and use (I think) all 3 in one park first. Then once you do that you can hop to another park and pick one FP at a kiosk (no limitations and due to availability) and once you use that - pick another one, etc. I think this applies to visiting all 4 parks in one day as well

cw1982

Yes. You must choose and use (I think) all 3 in one park first. Then once you do that you can hop to another park and pick one FP at a kiosk (no limitations and due to availability) and once you use that - pick another one, etc. I think this applies to visiting all 4 parks in one day as well

This is correct.

DVCPluto

The first 3 FP+ selections must be in the same park. After the time slots are done (whether you've used them or not), you can make a 4th selection for any park, but it has to be done at a kiosk. Once that one is done, you can make another selection at a kiosk.

Hopefully, they'll let us choose the extra FPs using the app soon - but, right now, you need to visit a kiosk.

DisneyCane

Hopefully, they'll let us choose the extra FPs using the app soon - but, right now, you need to visit a kiosk.

I second that. For extra same park FP, the kiosk is not ideal but it is fine. For park hopping, not being able to use the app is horrible. Yesterday I did MK in the morning and was thinking about doing another park after lunch (I have an AP). If I could have done a FP with the app, I'd have been able to see which park had a more appealing FP available and booked for after lunch.

Since you are forced to use the kiosk in that park, I didn't even bother because I didn't feel like having to enter the park before lunch just to reserve a FP. After lunch, by the time I got to the kiosk (guessing a park to go to since you don't know availability beforehand) there's a good chance the FP I want won't be available for a couple of hours.

I assume that part of the issue is that they don't want somebody to be in MK at let's say 11:30 AM and booking a FP+ for 12:30PM at AK and not realizing how soon they need to leave to make the end of the window.

To me, the simple solution is to just have a minimum time between the use of a FP at one park and the first available window at a different park (an hour should be more than sufficient which gives 2 hours to the end of the window). The app can also pop up a message that warns you to allow enough time to switch parks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom