Fast Pass + Tips

DimpledDevil18

Original Poster
So I just realized that my trip to Disney is like 65 days out so I can start booking my fast passes this week. I've never used Fast Pass Plus so what would you suggest is the best strategy for booking fast passes? Should I make a list of at least 3 fast passes per day we want based on the park we are in as a staring point? And is it better to book your fast passes earlier in the day or to space them out? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

CB92

I like to make my fastpasses from around 11-3, the crowds always seem to be the largest then. We get there right when the parks open so theres really no point to getting a fast pass for early in the morning- crowds are lower! Then after you use your first 3, you can book another.

DimpledDevil18

Original Poster
Thanks for the tip! I forgot to mention if anyone has any suggestions of attractions where fast passes are absolutely necessary (besides the obvious choices such as all the mountains and TSMM, Soarin etc.)

CAPTAIN HOOK

And is it better to book your fast passes earlier in the day or to space them out?
Depends.
If you're just doing the one park in a day, then probably yes. But if you do the FPs for earlier in the day you stand a chance of booking others after the third one is used.
If you're Park Hopping, it's always best to get to park one early and use Stand By, and book your FPs for park two

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom