Fast Pass+ For Fantasmic! Seating Question?

Rob562

When you have a FP+ reservation, it's for a specific seating area (I've heard that it's been moved from the far-right to the center). Of course I'm sure they wouldn't object if you bailed on that area and sat elsewhere if you wanted, providing there is available seating elsewhere.

-Rob

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
FP+ seating is dead center. Fantasmic dining seating is one section over (to the right if you are looking at the stage.)
I've sat in both sections and actually prefer the dining package section...it really seems more centered on the stage.
The two sections split center so depending on where you are in each section you could be more centered. FP+ uses Mickey and Dining uses Pocahontas so sit to the inside between the two.

stevehousse

For the night we are doing Fantasmic we did FP+, with the show starting at 630pm. Our arrival window is from 5:55-615pm. I like this the most because then you do not have to arrive 1 hour early ahead of time to find seats! If you really have FP+ for it and are really planning on arriving still an hour early, I would just use that FP for something else...that kind of defeats its own purpose...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom