Fast and Furious Supercharged: What's it gonna be like?

Kyle Higgins

Original Poster
With the announcement of Fast and Furious Supercharged at Universal Studios Orlando after the success of the tram tour show in Universal Studios Hollywood, People are wondering what the ride is going to be like. I don't think any concept art or further information has been announced about the ride since the initial announcement in late august, but if anyone finds anything, feel free to post it below. So, what do you think, what will Fast and Furious Supercharged be like when it opens, and is it a good idea?

Jiggsawpuzzle35

With the announcement of Fast and Furious Supercharged at Universal Studios Orlando after the success of the tram tour show in Universal Studios Hollywood, People are wondering what the ride is going to be like. I don't think any concept art or further information has been announced about the ride since the initial announcement in late august, but if anyone finds anything, feel free to post it below. So, what do you think, what will Fast and Furious Supercharged be like when it opens, and is it a good idea?
4d simulator ride with bad acting?

Bairstow

It's come up in different threads and apparently the version in Hollywood isn't very good so hope for an all new version in Orlando. At least from what I heard about the West coast FF. I don't know personally so?

People on this forum, myself included, haven't been very impressed with the Hollywood version, but has the general public been as critical?

All the reviews on Tripadvisor or in newspapers or in Youtube comments have been very positive.

It looks like junk to me, but I'm getting the feeling that my opinion isn't the prevailing one.

JoeCamel

People on this forum, myself included, haven't been very impressed with the Hollywood version, but has the general public been as critical?

All the reviews on Tripadvisor or in newspapers or in Youtube comments have been very positive.

It looks like junk to me, but I'm getting the feeling that my opinion isn't the prevailing one.

It is not like it is the headliner of the park either, lots of attractions and that is just one more experience. Not every one has to be an E ticket so I am going to try it when it opens and judge it then. Kong first then F&F. I only rode Earthquake/Disaster to get some AC if the line was short so if this is the same or better I am OK with that. The Juice guy should have been gone long ago IMHO so I don't miss it one bit.

JoeCamel

Maybe they will have a tram car, wait til more is known and you will get your answers. At this point you are further out than the election of the next president so many things can change between now and then.

Frankie The Beer

Just getting back from southern California, I can vouch the Fast and Furious tram ride at USH is embarrassingly bad, and I hope not one part of it comes to the Orlando park. Truth be told, USH as a whole is second rate to the Orlando park so I have to hope they get a better Fast and Furious attraction.

Kyle Higgins

Original Poster
Just getting back from southern California, I can vouch the Fast and Furious tram ride at USH is embarrassingly bad, and I hope not one part of it comes to the Orlando park. Truth be told, USH as a whole is second rate to the Orlando park so I have to hope they get a better Fast and Furious attraction.
That's what we all hope

Disneyhead'71

Most of the stuff with the actors (except the speed tunnel stuff) will be here in Orlando.

I predict that for the general public, this will be a hit. Universal fans will be embarrassed, Disney fans will be typically smug.

Uni fans have Kong coming up to stoke the "We're #1" fires. But F&F, while large in scope, will, at the end of the day, still be a shallow testosterone driven endeavor.
But Volcano Bay and Avatar also opens that year. So, 2017 should be interesting.

Kyle Higgins

Original Poster
Most of the stuff with the actors (except the speed tunnel stuff) will be here in Orlando.

I predict that for the general public, this will be a hit. Universal fans will be embarrassed, Disney fans will be typically smug.

Uni fans have Kong coming up to stoke the "We're #1" fires. But F&F, while large in scope, will, at the end of the day, still be a shallow testosterone driven endeavor.
But Volcano Bay and Avatar also opens that year. So, 2017 should be interesting.
2017 will be war between the theme parks.

cheezbat

I'm pretty hyped for 2016.
Cobra's Curse, Kong, and best of all, Mako!
Honestly, if not for Volcano Bay opening in 2017, I think I'm more excited over 2016's offerings over 2017. Two sweet new coasters at Sea World and Busch, a new night show at DAK, and an amazing new E-ticket in Kong, which I've waited for since we lost Kongfrontation.

Avatar and Fast And the Furious just don't sound as appealing to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom