Fantasmic

HouCuseChickie

When you dine, they will likely tell you when you need to be back. It's been several years since we've done the F! pkg, but on the night we did it, the show was at 6:30 and we had to be at the preferred seating entrance between 5:45-6pm. Our server probably told us this 5x during our meal and it was on the passes she gave to us.

mergatroid

In July we have the Fantasmic dining package for lunch. What time in the evening should we return to HS for the 9pm show?

I'd always assumed the Fantasmic dinning package was an evening meal just before the show? I'm surprised it's lunch with the show hours later, I'm assuming you get a reserved seat in the evening then?

Heathelgh

Original Poster
I'd always assumed the Fantasmic dinning package was an evening meal just before the show? I'm surprised it's lunch with the show hours later, I'm assuming you get a reserved seat in the evening then?
Yes there is reserved seating. We originally had our reservation in the evening but had to change it due to the World Cup being on late in the afternoon. Hope my husband appreciate the sacrifices we make for his love of soccer.lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom