Fantasmic Priority Seating??

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Does anyone know which restuarants offer priority seating for Fantasmic? I heard that if you eat dinner at certain MGM high end restaurants that you get some sort of priority seating where you dont have to wait in line....any clue??:confused:

Thanks!:sohappy:

wannabeBelle

Do a search on this. There are a bunch of threads but the overall feeling seemed to be that unless you are gong at a VERY busy time of year..the seats arent worth it. And if it rains you are out of luck as they wont give you seats for another night. Hope this helps. Belle

Upvote 0

Connears

We have done this pkge twice; once at Mama Melrose and once at BD. Its worth it to not have to wait with the throngs to get in to the show. We walked in 20 minutes before and got 10 rows up in the reserved section which was fine. Got a snack and waited! Its worth it. Others have gone 90 min. before to get a seat. Would never do that!
Connears

Upvote 0

mkymaus

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Thanks again everyone!! I called this morning and booked us at the BD for the 9th!! WOOT!:sohappy:

I will do anything to not wait in a line!:slurp: and since we have been to DisneyWorld soooo many times and NEVER saw Fantasmic, this will be an extra perk!:wave:

I love the BD too, and any way to "have" to eat there the better...LOL:king:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom