Fantasmic Dinner Package Mama Melrose

decbysteph

Original Poster
I'm confused! It there a limited menu or set menu for Fantasmic package diners? I read that you don't get a choice of appetizer at Mama Melrose (family style salad), and dessert is Tiramisu. Also beverages are an additional charge? Do you get your choice of entree off the regular menu? We think we would like the Osso Buco and that would be why we would choose Mama Melrose (unless we hear if that is a bad choice, anyone had it there?). What do you get here if you do the Fantasmic package, and if you have done it, would you do it again?

tigsmom

There is a definate package menu. Unless things have changed you had a choice of maybe 5 or 6 entrees and the table got a big dish of salad and some flatbread. Tiramisu was the dessert, beverages are included in the Child's menu only.

I remember Lasagna & Chicken parm being on the menu as well as a Salmon dish. I remember that the hostess misunderstood and we were given the regular dinner menu and it had to be changed for the "package" menu.

Things change all the time and your best bet would be to call the restaurant to find out for sure. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom