Family Reunion Help

KCheatle

I have been put in charge of organizing the WDW family reunion trip (It is a task I take on with much delight!! - I LOVE planning WDW trips). But, I need some advice. Here's the background info - 4 families going. All of us are staying at the contemporary. The rules are that one meal a day is spent together at an ADR restaurant, and one ride we do together every day with FP. After that, each family is free to do what they want. So, here's my question - is it going to be easier for me to do one large reservation asking for 4 rooms, with 8 adults, and 6 children for purposes of FPs and ADRs? Or would it be easier to do 4 separate reservations?

CAPTAIN HOOK

is it going to be easier for me to do one large reservation asking for 4 rooms, with 8 adults, and 6 children for purposes of FPs and ADRs? Or would it be easier to do 4 separate reservations?
As far as either goes, it doesn't matter !!!
1) ADRs are not reliant on Resorts, Rooms or anything else. Anybody can make an ADR from 180 days out. If you have a Disney Resort room reservation then you can then book up to 10 days worth of ADRs at your 180 day point.
2) Logistically, it would be easier to make one large Resort booking (you stand more chance of the rooms being located near to each other) as everything is automatically linked to your MDE. Likewise, if you book the rooms separately they can still be linked together.

When it comes to booking your FP's then you may want to book everyones (3 each per day) and then allow one adult from each family access to the MDE to enable them to amend their families two remaining FP's.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom