Family (Alcove) room at the Dolphin?

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
Stayed at the Dolphin on a few occasions now but just booked a family alcove room as this and a connecting standard room was less than two standard rooms for 14 nights in October 2018!

Didn't make much sense to me how it could be slightly less for a much larger room!

Basically has anyone stayed in one previously and are we going to be pleased!?

Epcotfan21

I've only ever stayed at the Alcove rooms at the Swan, so if they're the same, then yes, I'd think you'll be pleased. The room is much more spacious and enjoyable.

WDW_Jon

Original Poster
I've only ever stayed at the Alcove rooms at the Swan, so if they're the same, then yes, I'd think you'll be pleased. The room is much more spacious and enjoyable.
Great thanks. I think they are pretty similar so hopefully the extra space will be good as doing 14 nights with a 3 and 7 year old! :)

Epcotfan21

Great thanks. I think they are pretty similar so hopefully the extra space will be good as doing 14 nights with a 3 and 7 year old! :)
Yea, the alcove room has a nice sized L shaped couch, coffee table and TV. If you move the coffee table, the kids will have a good sized "play" and nap area.

JusticeDisney

Stayed at the Dolphin on a few occasions now but just booked a family alcove room as this and a connecting standard room was less than two standard rooms for 14 nights in October 2018!

Didn't make much sense to me how it could be slightly less for a much larger room!

Basically has anyone stayed in one previously and are we going to be pleased!?
Great decision. You will love the room!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom