Fall Resort Discounts

travellerman

Hope you don't mind me asking this here, but have a question or two about discounts as I've never used one to get a Disney vacation before, but hoping for one. I will be travelling to Disney in October this year in mid October (is all booked and taken care of) but if I want to book a trip for April of next year while I'm there that is a bounceback offer and different from what you stated above? Is there any hope that a bounceback offer for a room discount would be available in mid October for returning in late April? Or will it be free dining and no room only? Sorry for all the questions, but I've never booked a discount anything like this before so I'm unsure about the whole thing.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If there is no offer in your room, dial ext. 8844 before you check out and inquire about the future stay offer. It may be free dining, it may be a room discount or there may be no offer available...we have had that happen to us.

HouCuseChickie

Completely agree with @Zortek about deluxe availability. I knew most of the Contemporary and BW were booked solid for our dates (below club lvl) well before these discounts hit...so I knew the pickings would be super slim. I switched from the Contemporary to the Poly just to get the 30% off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom