Fall 07 Professional Interns

kb57678

Original Poster
Hey everyone! I accepted a professional internship for fall 07 over a month ago but haven't received any info yet about arrivals, etc. Have any of you other future PIs gotten anything in the mail? I don't want to bombard my recruiter with questions if the info just hasn't been sent out yet. Thanks!:)

Katie

SFOG

I got accepted the first week in April, and have not received anything yet either. I did get an acceptance letter, though. It pretty much said everything that the email said.

I also got a call from the person who will be my direct "boss." She is great and very helpful. She told me to call her if I had any questions, but did not know much about the whole process of getting down there and checking in, etc.

Anybody else?

I think that there's a web portal for CPs who have been accepted, but I don't think one exists for PIs.

-Chris

anilorak

same as SFOG. Got accepted earlier this month and have only received an acceptance letter so far. I believe that they're doing the housing lottery after this weekend, so maybe they'll start sending more info out after that.

I don't know what housing has to do with anything else.. just an idea..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom