1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Face Character Auditions

Discussion in 'Employment/College Program/International' started by Mahrinea, Jul 14, 2017 at 3:20 PM.

1. Mahrinea

Mahrinea New Member

So I want to audition to be a face character for this upcoming year...
    and I am a very experienced actress, broadway things, performer etc.
    I believe I look a lot like Rapunzel....but
    I'm VERY short. I know the height requirement is like, 5'3...but I'm 4'11.
    It's been my dream to perform as a Disney princess and bring joy to the families like how it's brought my family joy....but I'm scared they're just going to overlook me because i'm short. I look like her, and I even act like her too. I honestly wouldn't care which princess they would make me....but I hope that they atleast give me the chance to be a part of the face characters. I need an opinion. Do you think that I could even have a shot at being a face character if i'm 4'11? Thanks :|

2. Journey_On

Journey_On Active Member

I would still go and audition. :) It never hurts to try! Face characters have to do fur characters as well. You are at a great height for some popular fur characters. As far as face characters that are shorter, I would think that Tinkerbell and friends might be the closest I can think of.