Eyes And Ears

MrPromey

Originally posted by Mattore

CMs can be terminated for sharing the information in Eyes & Ears.

BTW, I meant firable which isn't actually a word. I did not mean friable as in suggesting that they would be put to death :rolleyes: :)

Maria

Originally posted by MrPromey

Well, most of the CMs get them with their checks and they only get one. The color ones are usually very hard to come by. They made either six or seven different ones when they featured Fantasia 2000 on the cover a year or two ago and CMs couldn’t even get more than one. It’s not so much that what’s in them is confidential as much as it is stuff that Disney doesn’t intend for the general public to be reading, otherwise they would readily make copies of it available to all of us. They talk about CM events and other related things that non-CMs would not be able to attend, anyway. I don’ know that sharing them would be a friable offense but MKtigerman is probably right in his feeling that management wouldn’t be particularly happy if they found out he was sharing his copies.

You are right, the color ones are hard to get and mostly come with your paycheck. I only brought home those ones. My most treasured one is the one for Mickey´s 75th b-day, and I wouldn´t give it to anyone! However, I can do some trivia with the info on it for you...which is basically Disney history. ;-)
I agree with Mktiggerman, and sorry guys, specially Mikemc, but I don´t feel right about posting them online... it´s just info that should be kept inside Disney. Don´t hate me please... ;)

Mikemc

I would not want to get anybody into trouble so I will not press for further information. I'm just going to go to WDW and get a job LOL. Thanks anyway.

cm1988

Mickey's 75th?

My most treasured one is the one for Mickey´s 75th b-day, and I wouldn´t give it to anyone!
Alright, Maria, I'm confused.:confused:
I started with WDW in 1988, and at that time we were celebrating Mickey's 60th. So, according to my advanced math skills, we should be celebrating his 75th in 2003. Maybe you got a 65th anniversary edition? Or was it the WDC 75th (let's see... 1929+75=2004. Nope.)?

ToTBellHop

simple solution to the problem...all the disney fanatics need to become Cast Members! Then you won't need someone to post em online! I would make a WONDERFUL Tower of Terror bellhop!

Coldsteel71

does anyone know how a non disney cast member can get EYES AND EARS newsletters??

is there a websight for EYES AND EARS?-i have looked and cant find- about 5 years ago i managed to get one from a cast member who was a server at king stefans and it was awsome!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

if your a cast member and can get me one -ill give u my address -ill even send u back the money for the stamp!!!!!
I have eye's and ear's for sale and have been looking for somewhere to sell them

brad422

does anyone know how a non disney cast member can get EYES AND EARS newsletters??

is there a websight for EYES AND EARS?-i have looked and cant find- about 5 years ago i managed to get one from a cast member who was a server at king stefans and it was awsome!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

if your a cast member and can get me one -ill give u my address -ill even send u back the money for the stamp!!!!!
I have about 400 eyes and ears castmember newsletters from 1971 thru 1985

cm1988

CMs can be terminated for sharing the information in Eyes & Ears.

After reading (and enjoying) those things for 16 years, I remember most of the articles as being like press releases. Certainly nothing more “secret” than information shared on Keys To The Kingdom.

Goofyernmost

After 21 years I suspect the OP has either found out how to get them or given up! Everything in them would be very old news anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom