Extra magic hours

GrimGrinningGhost15

I just looked into hours for January 2014 and what I am getting so far is that there are almost no late night EMH at all, and hollywood studios closes at 7pm every day. This will only be my 2nd time going to WDW but when I went 2 years ago I remember being there much later! I am so bummed because my almost-husband and I are night owls and heading back to the resort at 9pm will not work for us! Any suggestions on things to do around the parks and resorts at that time? I literally planned on going non-stop from 6am to midnight every day we were there because it will just be us, we are young and I will be so pumped with adrenaline just from being there that I know I wont be able to sit still that early! If it says the park closes at 7 or 8 would we be able to stay in the park and in the shops later? I have heard that you can but when we went last time I was with my mother in law and she wanted to leave the minute the fireworks stop so I am not sure how that works. (sigh)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can stay in the parks a little later, but only an hour or so. You best bet is to check out the limited nightlife at DTD.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom