EXTENDED Footage from Tigger video clearly shows it was a setup!

Chape19714

Something i don't think has been answered yet is WHY Tigger was alone with this family? Where was his Greeter?? It seems as if he was left alone with this troublemaking family and even after the "punches" flew there was still no CM there to intervene.

This seems very odd to me, as usually the Character Greeters are on the ball and watching out for just this sort of thing.

Has anyone been able to find out what the story is here in regards to the Greeter that should have been with Tigger?

:confused:
That's my question on the situation. Is it possible the greeter was distracted from the situation? Did something else go wrong?

Tigger in the Video did nothing wrong, and actaully stayed in character during the entire situation.

Coastercameron

Besides, what Tigger did hardly looked like a punch. His hand (paw?) appeared to be open. It looked like he was trying to reach over with his other hand and push the punk away from him.

seabee1

The story was on Inside Edition Weekend yesterday. Unbelievable. The father looked like he was going to cry in the interview.:hurl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ifdL7aegg

1. father was doing something to Tiggers head.. what though? Pointing to something for his son to see what to grab? this will be interesting to hear the facts of. But very suspicious. The father tells tigger that he was on Tiggers head and also asks "was that too much" which shows the father was doing something wierd as well. What the heck was he doing to Tigger himself that could have been "too much"? and What was he doing on his head. Very very suspicious.

2. video clearly shows the downward pull of the kid pulling the prank while giggling.

3. video clearly shows that before he was even punched the kid already clenched his own fist in preparation to hit tigger punch/push. This is the key.. if the tigger attack was out of the blue and the kid didnt expect it coming then why would he ball his fist into a fist before he was even punched?

again.. watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0ifdL7aegg
i just posted that yesterday or the day before

that is so weird i posted that on the boards the other night and now its no where to be found.... very strange i remember even going back to check and see if anyone responded. hmmmmmm:brick: :hammer: :veryconfu

The Mom

Premium Member
A Johnnycake washed down with a coffee cabinet. ;) And a side of clamcakes, with vinegar for your fries. :lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
But why deleted? Why not just closed?

Because if repeat threads were just closed, they would still show up under new posts (for those who use that option)

If it were just closed, I would have someone asking why it just wasn't deleted. :brick:

And that's enough thread drift for one day.

ilovepluto23

The first time I saw that video on the news, it seemed to me like the kid was trying to "undress" Tigger. This definitely proves that to be the case.

Thanks for sharing!

dox

I'm someone who definitely believes that Tigger was "provoked". Well actually, I don't even think he was provoked per se, his so called punch or slap was merely a reaction and does not appear purposeful.

That being said...I'm a little disturbed about the fact that one of the members of this board (Chapps) was suspended for posting comments that disagree with the majority of the posters on this thread. I don't know this member nor have i ever exchanged a single message with this member. But as a member of this Message Board , I really would like to know why someone felt it necessary to suspend him. I didn't find anything inflammatory or insulting in any of his posts in this thread. Maybe its possible he posted something somewhere else. If anything some of the comments directed at him were a bit juvenile and unnecessary. Either ignore the post and don't post anything in reply or engage him in an adult conversation. There is no need to tell someone they are now on your ignore list or that they are a "plant". Maybe I'm wrong, but if we can't discuss our opinions on a message board what's the point??

Captain Chaos

I'm someone who definitely believes that Tigger was "provoked". Well actually, I don't even think he was provoked per se, his so called punch or slap was merely a reaction and does not appear purposeful.

That being said...I'm a little disturbed about the fact that one of the members of this board (Chapps) was suspended for posting comments that disagree with the majority of the posters on this thread. I don't know this member nor have i ever exchanged a single message with this member. But as a member of this Message Board , I really would like to know why someone felt it necessary to suspend him. I didn't find anything inflammatory or insulting in any of his posts in this thread. Maybe its possible he posted something somewhere else. If anything some of the comments directed at him were a bit juvenile and unnecessary. Either ignore the post and don't post anything in reply or engage him in an adult conversation. There is no need to tell someone they are now on your ignore list or that they are a "plant". Maybe I'm wrong, but if we can't discuss our opinions on a message board what's the point??

There is another reason he was suspended. Steve did post in another thread why Chapps is no longer part of this board, and it has nothing to do with him playing devil's advocate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom