Explain the differences

fmingo36

Original Poster
Can someone please explain the difference between Member, Active Member and Well-Know member listed under our User Names.

Thank you!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I am not asking about the points. I am asking what makes someone a member, active member,or well-know member. I don't believe that has anything to do with points...or does it???:confused:
I has to do with the number of likes that you have.

meyeet

I know I went from New Member to Member after I hit 30 posts which also gave me more points. Not sure which caused the name change.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I don't think it's likes, either. I don't have that many more "likes" than when the format changed, but last week I went from "active" to "well-known". I think it's the number of posts. And I think that 1,300 is the line between "active" and "well-known". You and I both passed 1300 recently, Coryna.:)

unkadug

I don't think it's likes, either. I don't have that many more "likes" than when the format changed, but last week I went from "active" to "well-known". I think it's the number of posts. And I think that 1,300 is the line between "active" and "well-known". You and I both passed 1300 recently, Coryna.:)
Nope...it's definitely the number of likes...I had over 14,000 posts and just recently became "Well Known" !! :eek:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Well, that's cuz no one likes you. :p

Hahahaha, no really, look at the stats between Coryna (fmingo36) and me--pretty darn close in number of posts and number of likes, although I've been member for more than 4 years longer than she. You've got us both beat by about 300% on both posts and likes and yet you only just recently became "well-known"?? (even though I've been a member for longer than you? ;))

Now, if "well-known" was equivalent to "contentious", maybe...I'm kidding!!! :D

unkadug

Well, that's cuz no one likes you. :p

Hahahaha, no really, look at the stats between Coryna (fmingo36) and me--pretty darn close in number of posts and number of likes, although I've been member for more than 4 years longer than she. You've got us both beat by about 300% on both posts and likes and yet you only just recently became "well-known"?? (even though I've been a member for longer than you? ;))

Now, if "well-known" was equivalent to "contentious", maybe...I'm kidding!!! :D
I think it went it to "well known" at 30 likes if I remember correctly.

My "Likes" only recently zoomed up when I became "conscientiously contentious". :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom