ESPN the weekend

TheDisneyQueen

Original Poster
I will be their during ESPN the weekend and I am very excited about this since I love SPORTS! I was wondering what's going on there for ESPN the weekend I have read a lot about it on some sites if anyone can tell me what else they heard that wouldbe great! What athletes are supposed to be there?

Angie

WDWScottieBoy

Angie,

If you look on Disney's website (http://www.disneyworld.com/) they have some information about this event. They don't say who will be there specifically probably for the fact that some might not be able to show up that are planning on being there. It will be both Saturday and Sunday at MGM. WWTBAM will have a sports edition those two days. There will be a motorcar parade with ESPN commentators and the sport celebs. There will also be a stage in front of Mickey's hat that will be the filming area. This will be on ESPN live that weekend too, so those of you that can't be there, tape it and you'll see WDW. I'm having my family tape it just in case I happen to stop at MGM one of those days. I'm actually not planning on going to MGM until Monday for the reason that MGM will be really crowded.

Scott

Rora

I'm also going to be there that weekend. I was really excited because I love sports too. And then I found out it's at MGM and I'm not going there this time. Oh well, maybe it'll take some of the crowds away from MK and Epcot *fingers crossed*.

Chape19714

it may take crowds away, but don't be too certain it will. this is at the end of the summer rush. have fun on your trips! i would go, but not too much of a sports fan!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom