Epic Mickey: The Magical Quest (open brainstorm)

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
Since Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion is a tribute sequel to the Sega Genesis classic Castle of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse. I decided to do a brainstorming for a 2nd Epic Mickey Handheld based off the classic Disney/Capcom Magical Quest trilogy.

now open for brainstorming

MA Screamin'

Definitely up to help!

I was thinking about a group of Wasteland rebels called The Downrisers attempting to destroy the Disney Parks and then, the rest of the world. So, it up to Mickey and Oswald to save the World by traveling across WDW and WLW (Wasteland World, have any other ideas for names?) in a unique way; by Flipsiding. This means that you could to Epcot, for example, and then "fall" underneath Epcot and end up at WLW's Epcot. This game would similar to Kinect Disneyland Adventures by the player being able to ride both resort's rides, visiting the hotels, etc. while fighting the Downrisers and other villains. I was thinking the name Epic Mickey: Everlasting Fall or Epic Mickey: Forever Strong or something similar, thoughts?

Twilight_Roxas

Original Poster
The idea I had is that Baron Pete and his army were sent to the wasteland after they were forgotten. Baron Pete began to invade the Wasteland and use his magical to control some of the residents with his magic kidnapping Ortensia and Minnie at the process. Its up to Mickey and Oswald to stop Baron Pete,save Minnie,Ortensia and the wasteland.

MA Screamin'

Definitely up to help!

I was thinking about a group of Wasteland rebels called The Downrisers attempting to destroy the Disney Parks and then, the rest of the world. So, it up to Mickey and Oswald to save the World by traveling across WDW and WLW (Wasteland World, have any other ideas for names?) in a unique way; by Flipsiding. This means that you could to Epcot, for example, and then "fall" underneath Epcot and end up at WLW's Epcot. This game would similar to Kinect Disneyland Adventures by the player being able to ride both resort's rides, visiting the hotels, etc. while fighting the Downrisers and other villains. I was thinking the name Epic Mickey: Everlasting Fall or Epic Mickey: Forever Strong or something similar, thoughts?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom