EpcotServo's June 2nd EPCOT Update: EPCOT Park Rhapsody

Yeah, when I was there 2 weeks ago Mission: Space had the audio cut out on several of our rides. We wouldn't even hear it ask us to press our buttons and it would override. Kinda crappy.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
:eek: Please tell me you edited this sign. :cry:

RandomJune09%20179.jpg

PeeplMoovr

:eek: Please tell me you edited this sign. :cry:

RandomJune09%20179.jpg

I think that's how "Public" was spelled back in the early colonial days of America.

Edit: Beat me to it with "ye olde" spellings.

Nice work, by the way. I'm heading to the parks for the weekend and this update got me in the mood.

Jasonflz

Here's a question, when the Flower Garden festival ends will a new entrance loop be added to the entrance or will it be the past one?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
My stomach hurts from silent-laughing (I'm at work) at the Illuminations captions.

Fantasic fireworks photos!! I need a new camera--what kind are you using? It takes fabulous low-light pictures. Especially love the one of the Resistance is Feudal horseman, very artsy and shadowy, yet perfectly crisp.

EpcotServo

Original Poster
My stomach hurts from silent-laughing (I'm at work) at the Illuminations captions.

Fantasic fireworks photos!! I need a new camera--what kind are you using? It takes fabulous low-light pictures. Especially love the one of the Resistance is Feudal horseman, very artsy and shadowy, yet perfectly crisp.

I use a Canon PowerShot S5IS on "Night Snapshot" or "Sports" setting, with a lil' bit of brightening on Picasa sometimes.
:wave:

SirGoofy

-KUKA Fish working on Nemo.

-Reflections of Earth was going good, until Celebration...when the LED's on Earth broke and the globe stopped. Bless their hearts they turned on the interior lights and set them to the music. Thankfully it opened and the fire worked too.

1) I have never, ever seen the angler fish 101. Does he really go down that often, or am I just really lucky?

2)The globe was having a major malfunction when I was there. Half of North America's and South America's LEDs were off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom