News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

trainplane3

For all the arguments and attacks this site can sometimes hold, these are the moments that I know there are good people on this site. Thanks everybody! How early do you need to reserve these spots?
For the Japan view in February, I walked up about 20 minutes before (coming right from Impressions de France). Germany was a solid hour since it was debut night.

SoFloMagic

My favorite move is showing up 15 minutes before the show in the old fastpass viewing area. Great spot with very good sound and the closest you can get to the fireworks, but tough to see fountains and fireworks at the same time if you're into that.

stuart

Alright, this may be a big ask, but I feel like this forum is the best place to ask it. I am going to EPCOT on Monday for the first time in about 3 years after my college exams end, and was wondering what everyone's opinion for the best place to watch Luminous is. I know it's not the same stress as Harmonious, but I still want the best view of the show. Has anyone found what they believe is the best place to watch the show with the least obstructions, especially if I don't want to camp out forever prior to the show? (Also, pictures of the view are appreciated.)

We only ever watch it from the beer garden at the Rose and Crown. I would say to be there by 7 if you want a table by the wall.

We'll be there in July so cant share anything of my own, but I was very taken with how the view appears from this person's clips.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom